9:41 PM | Author: webmasterphi
Image Source: http://fashionart.it
http://www.flickr.com
http://photobucket.com

You know guys i am very happy that my mom was given a chance to have a one month vacation at Singapore., "tagal noh"., actually my cousin Michelle plan to bring her daughter at Singapore for a vacation but she was thinking that no one will be left at home when she go to work.., meaning "babysiter si mama, even though ok lang un kasi all expenses paid... FREE!" It was Friday when we arrived at my aunty's house in Las Piñas., we went there because my moms luggage was there and another thing is Las Piñas is much nearer than our place here in Quezon City, right? at around 10pm we started packing things because there will be no time tommorrow due to the flight is 13:20., we finished packing things around 1:20am "hehehe, 1st time kasi eh" the next day hehehe my niece got up to early "sobrang excited," but again we still have to fix things like sealing the foods that they will be bringing with packaging tape., around 11am we have to leave the house and bring them to NAIA terminal 3., its my second time here "ang galing, cyempre bilin and paalala muna before the paalamanan.," there you go, they already leave the airport., we also leave the airport at once and went to Kenny Rogers at Baclaran., it is just at the back of Heritage Hotel because my aunt and uncle feel hungry., they choose to eat here so that i can easily ride on my way home., hehehe, hope my mom is fine there., Bon Voyage... Happy Trip!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On May 5, 2009 at 9:31 AM , Unknown said...

Hope she have a wonderful time here...lot's of sales going on now;)

 
On May 5, 2009 at 10:15 AM , Bryan Karl said...

Wow Singapore. I hope she enjoys. I am planning to go there next summer though. A year to save money! :)

 
On May 6, 2009 at 2:10 AM , webmasterphi said...

me too i am planning to go there in the future to look for a job... hehehe