9:48 AM | Author: webmasterphi
Image Source: http://intentiontotreat.blogspot.com
http://blog.sanriotown.com/
http://dailycontributor.com/

June 21 is the day for our Fathers but in our case we celebrate it in advance because we don't want to make "sabay" with the families that will be celebrating Fathers day. Last June 20, Me, Patrick, Mom and Dad went at SM North Edsa to use the free movie passes from ViVa that ate nannie gave my mom. We directly went to the block because the cinema that plays Shinjuku Incident is there. Even we're late for a couple of minutes, we are still allowed to enter the cinema. Dad asked me to buy popcorn and soft drink at the Snack Bar, so that we have something to eat and drink while watching Jackie Chan film. This movie is great because for me all Jackie Chan Movie is one of a kind. After watching the movie, Patrick says that he is hungry and because its our advance celebration of Father's day, we went to Shakeys for our dinner. Dad immediately ordered his pitcher of beer while my mom is choosing the Meal Package that we will be eating. My mom also asked me to buy our favorite Turks Shawarma, that we'll bring home. When i came back everything is serve and its now time to eat.. Yummy Mojo's and Dip plus Creamy Carbonara with lots of Parmesan cheese. Of course there is also Chicken and Managers Choice Pizza. I can say this Father's day celebration is the best because even though i have no gift for my dad as long as we are all together it's the greatest gift that he has. Again dad, Happy Father's day and to all dads out there "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU"...
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On July 24, 2009 at 8:27 PM , Lifeless Extraordinary said...

Lovely blog. Might I trouble you for the answer to a question? What does 'lakwatsa tayo' mean? A friend used the phrase and I was wondering what it meant. I stumbled across this blog in my searching. Care to enlighten me?

"Knowing is half the battle" -G.I. Joe

ohrtmonster at gmail dot com

 
On April 17, 2015 at 1:21 PM , Web Developers Delhi said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

 
On August 25, 2016 at 4:22 PM , Ux Designers Delhi said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.