2:42 PM | Author: webmasterphi
Image Source: http://www.rickspot.com
http://forums.seo.ph
http://www.micanada.com

To be honest with you guys, I've been very busy for the past weeks because of my freelance writing gig. I got this writing gig from a client from bataan which turns to be a seo.ph member too like me. This client pays me via PAYPAL and i have no choice but to get an EON card to cash out this funds because i will also be using the money to pay my sub writers. I have inquire via phone many times and the requirement i was lacking is TIN ID but because i was very eager to get my EON Card I personally visit UnionBank @ 9th Ave. Caloocan. I only brought with me two valid IDs ( a school ID and a Passport). I was shocked because the teller gave me the application form and asked me to have my IDs photocopied. "pwede naman pala kahit walang TIN, kaasar yung nainquiran ko via phone. hay, pasaway!" as soon as i have my IDs photocopied and completely filled up the form. I immediately submit it to her and asked her do i need to pay now? She answered me "No sir, pagdating na po ng card tsaka kayo magbabayad ng P350." I also asked her how long will it take? " she answered "sir, around two weeks or 10 working days po". With that information i confidently leave the bank and hoping to get the card as soon as possible.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On August 18, 2009 at 7:03 PM , Jr said...

nice.. i need that too... do they accept students? i'm already 18... =)

 
On March 22, 2010 at 12:27 PM , Badet said...

Great! Now, I hope you have more online writing gigs to fill your Paypal acct. goodluck!

 
On April 17, 2015 at 1:20 PM , Web Developers Delhi said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

 
On August 25, 2016 at 4:21 PM , Ux Designers Delhi said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.