10:45 PM | Author: webmasterphi
Image source:
http://www.unwiredview.com
http://sunlighttelecom.com
http://ianflim.blog.friendster.com

Last May 24 was a special day because it's my 20th birthday. grabe, can't imagine that I'm turning older and older, from olgmscute15 now its webmasterphi@20... hehehe i told my mom to celebrate my birthday the simplest way because i have no guest at all. But they insisted my demand and instead prepare a lots of food for my birthday... hehehhe "kaya ayun kain to the max na naman ako, kasi ala naman kakain ng food eh." what gift i received for my birthday? 1st just a couple of months ago when my cellphone was stolen my dad gave me my new Nokia 7210 Supernova as an advance birthday gift. 2nd just this month i received my salary from my boss and a money from my dad again (pambili daw ng extra phone kasi yung isa kong phone will be given to my youngest brother). When i combined this money that i received, i was able to buy my iphone clone (sciphone 168++). 3rd i also received a pasalubong and at the same time birthday gift from my mom. Giordano t-shirt with I love Singapore Logo, a pair of Crocs Sandals, a Key Chain with Merlion logo, and lots of chocolates, all fresh from singapore. 4th i also received a money gift from my aunt and uncle who leaves at Las PiƱas. To my loved once who gave me birthday presents, thank you very much and i love you all. There are also lots of people who greeted me not only thru text and phone call but also thru social networking sites, thank you for remembering my special day. You too rocks my day. I would also like to thank Timezone Trinoma for the Birthday Bash which me and my friends enjoy just this month of june, i really enjoy playing with different arcade machines. "Basta sa lahat ng hindi ko na nabanggit but rocks my special day. thank you very much." hehehehe before i forget my simple wish is "good health, more fortune, and protection. Not only to me but to my whole family." i hope on my debut next year i can post a blog contest. Calling all sponsor hehehehe (nagpaparinig na!). again happy birthday to me and may i have many more birthdays to come...
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: