12:24 AM | Author: webmasterphi

Guys, a friend of mine JOGZ who is a computer lover and web blogger will be celebrating his 16th birthday on August 8, 2009. In lieu to this he is posting a blogging contest to share the blessings he got. Here are the contest Requirements and Prizes...

PHOTO ERRATUM it's 16th birthday not 17th

CONTEST TIME FRAME

Start: June 27, 2009

End: August 2, 2009 (5:00 PM - Philippines Time)

Announcement of Winners: August 8, 2009 (My birthday)

This contest will NOT be a Random Contest. I want the winners to really work hard for it.

CONTEST REQUIREMENTS:

1. Subscribe to my feeds via feedburner. You can subscribe by entering your e-mail in the Subscribe form in the sidebar.

Be sure to verify the link in your E-MAIL because it will not be counted and you’re not eligible to continue. (10 points)

2. Add my link to your blogroll. (5 points)

3. Blog about this contest on YOUR blog together with the CONTEST URL and SPONSORS’ LINK. I’m requiring you to have a separate post for this. Title should be “Jogzz’s Birthday Contest”(10 points)

4. Add the contest button on your sidebar. Please do not resize. (10 points)


If you have finished the contest requirements, you may now continue to do the other things that will earn you more points. Before you do so, please leave a comment here stating that you have finished the requirements. Include all the information that is needed (Email address used in subscribing, technorati username, blog post url)

All in all, every participant will gain 40 points upon entering the contest.

EARN MORE POINTS BY:

1. Post this contest in other blogs. Be sure that the post include the CONTEST URL and SPONSORS’ URL or else it will not be included in the score. The blog may not be your blog. It may be the blog of your friend or anyone as long as it has A MINIMUM OF 10 POSTS. (10 points per entry)

2. Place the contest button in other blogs that you, or your friends have. (5 points per site)

3. Comment in my blog posts from my post in June 28 up to before the contest ends. Take note that you will need to have a SENSIBLE comment, or else it will not be counted. Comments like “I love this post”, “Thanks for the information” and the like will automatically be disregarded in the pointing system. (5 points per comment)

4. Bookmark this post on any social bookmarking site that you know. (3 points)

5. Follow me on Plurk (http://plurk.com/jogzzkie) - 5 points

6. Plurk about this contest. Take note that you can only plurk this contest ONCE. (5 points)

7. Let your friends comment on my posts. Please let them state that they are referred by you. “blah blah blah.. by the way, I was referred by YOU of lalala.com.” (3 points per comment)

8. Fave me in Technorati. You need to have an account in technorati. (5 points)


Take note that I will compute all the scores manually. Once you have something accomplished, send me an e-mail at dominantages[at]ymail[dot]com. I will check the e-mail at least once a day and get back to you for the total score you gained. You may also post your accomplishments as a comment here.

Contest Button:


PRIZES:

I’ll be getting the first 3 winners. If ever there are more than 20 who participated and really worked hard in the contest, I may get more winners. I may also give special awards. This depends upon my budget.

FIRST PRIZE - Price Value at $70

$20 CASH via Paypal - Jogz
Personalized Wordpress Layout - Jogz
1 year .info domain - Jogz
Unmetered RESELLER hosting until my blog is online in the blogosphere - NoLimitsHost
125×125 Banner Advertisement for 1 month - Make Money Online
125×125 Banner Advertisement for 1 month - Etiole
100×100 Advertisement for 3 months at dominant-ages.info - Jogz
100×100 Advertisement for 3 months at dominant-host.info - Jogz
1500 EC Credits - Istarblog

SECOND PRIZE - Price Value at $50

$5 CASH via paypal - Jogz
Personalized Wordpress Layout - Jogz
1 year .info domain - Jogz
Unmetered hosting until my hosting account is available (1 year or more) - Jogz
125×125 Banner Advertisement for 1 month - Make Money Online
100×100 Advertisement for 1 month at dominant-ages.info - Jogz
100×100 Advertisement for 1 month at dominant-host.info - Jogz
1000 EC Credits - Babyko

THIRD PRIZE

1 year .info domain - Jogz
Unmetered hosting until my hosting account is available (1 year or more) - Jogz
125×125 Banner Advertisement for 1 month - Make Money Online
100×100 Advertisement for 1 month at dominant-ages.info - Jogz
100×100 Advertisement for 1 month at dominant-host.info - Jogz
1000 EC Credits - Pink-precious

FOR THE EFFORT AWARD LOL

All participants will receive a blog award that they can post after the contest in order for their participation to be recognized. This will be provided by me after the contest.

I’m still looking for some sponsors. If ever you want to sponsor something, may it be an advertisement, cash, domain, EC Credits, stuffs or anything under the sun will do. Just feel free to send me an e-mail also at dominantages[at]ymail[dot]com.

WHAT TO SEND

1. First, you need to send me the information you used in the Contest Requirements. This includes the e-mail address you used in subscribing, the BLOG POST URL and Blogroll Page Link.

2. Once your done with the requirements, continue earning points.

  • If you have asked others to blog about the contest, send me the BLOG POST URL

  • If they placed the button, send me the BLOG URL

  • I’ll check the comments one by one, and I’ll be the one to credit points.

  • If you followed me on Plurk, include your PLURK URL

  • If you have Plurked about this contest, send me the Plurk Page URL

  • If you fave me in technorati, include your technorati username

Please make sure that you have send the details in MY EMAIL (dominant-ages[at]ymail[dot]com) or else I won’t credit the points even though it’s clearly visible.

DATE OF SCORE UPDATES:

So I will post an update of scores on the following dates:

July 11, 2009 - Scores from June 27 - July 10

July 25, 2009 - Scores from July 11 - July 24


Any other questions may be posted here. Take note THAT I MAY CHANGE THE POST HERE, SO BETTER BE UPDATED.

So, start blogging about this contest and win the awesome prizes!


Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On July 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM , Body said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On July 18, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Body said...

Friend U link is ready please check it in Health body keep in touch :)